DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
ACCESS TO SITE OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
SITE LISTING AND INFORMATION
Little Red Art uses commercially reasonable efforts to display colours of Digital images and Printed Works accurately via the Site and services. As individual monitors may display colours differently, Little Red Art is not responsible for the colour accuracy of the Printed Works and digital image on the Site, and disclaims all liability in this regard.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
Unless otherwise stated, all prices on the Site are in Singapore Dollars. Customers or members purchasing from the Site are responsible for paying all shipping fee and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a valid payment method. The payment process will require you to provide personal information such as billing and shipping details for Little Red Art to process and fulfill the order. You are responsible to ensure that all information provided is accurate.
Little Red Art reserves to the right to cancel any order should Little Red Art deem that the item is mispriced, out of stock, discontinued or unavailable. You will be notified via the contact details provided to us and you will not be charged for the order.
USE OF THE SITE
• Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
• Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
• Impersonate any person or entity, false state or otherwise misrepresent your affliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
• Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
• Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
• Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
• Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
• Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
• Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
• Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
• Use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
(a) The link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
(i) Misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
(ii) Harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
(b) You retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so.
(c) We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify and hold Little Red Art, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, the violation of this Agreement, or violation of any law by you.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DURATION OF TERMS